- Type: Syringe
- Volume: 2ml
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gxzz20153151632
- Material: Plastic
- Application: Medical
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- HS Code: 90183100
1) Disposable syringe manufactured according to ISO 13485.
2) Sterilized by EO gas, sterile, non-toxic, non-pyrogen, single use only.
3) Central /excentral nozzle, luer lock/slip tip permit to adapt the needle hub.
4) The needles have different sizes: 16G, 18G, 19G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G, 25G, 26G, 27G, 28G, 29G.
5) Easy readability, accurate and clear indelible scale makings.
6) Shelf life: 5 years.
7) We also supply OEM services.
8) Quality certificates: CE/ISO13485
9) Samples are free of charge.
2. Product structure:
Product structure: Barrel, plunger, latex piston, and sterile hypodermic needle.
Material: Barrel-made of high transparent medical grade PP.
Plunger: Made of high transparent medical grade PP.
Standard piston: Made of natural rubber with two retaining rings. Or Latex free piston: Made of synthetic non- cytotoxic rubber (IR), free from the protein of the natural latex to avoid possible allergy.
Hypodermic needle: High quality stainless steel, larger inner diameter, high flow rate, sharpness maximize, color coded hub by size for clear recognition.
Needle hub: Made of medical grade transparent PP. Semi-transparent hub for clearness of flashback.
Needle protector: Made of high transparent medical grade transparent PP.
Lubricant: Silicone oil, medical grade.
Graduation: Indelible ink.
Blister or plastic package: Medical grade paper and plastic film.
Individually packing: PE bag (polybag) or blister packaging.
Inner packing: Box/polybag
Outer packing: Corrugated carton