Disposable Hypodermic Needle for Medical Care
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100,000 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000, 000PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CE
- Application: Medical
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Adult
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Gxzz20153151632
- Transport Package: Blister
- Origin: China Mainland
- Type: Surgical Needle & Hook
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 3
- Trademark: Yuekang
- Specification: CE 0197 and ISO 13485
- HS Code: 9018310000
--Large ID, high flow
--Sharpness maximize patient comfort
--Color coded hub by size for clear recognition
--Based on customer needs, and provide special processing services
1. CE, ISO certificated
2. High barrel clarity
3. Easy readability, accurate and clear scale marking
4. With needle or without needle
5. Luer slip or luer lock
6. Disposable syringe
Luer lock (slip) syringe (0.5ml, 1ml, 2ml, 2.5ml, 3ml, 5-6ml,
10-12ml, 20ml, 30ml, 50ml, 60ml)
1. Sterilized by EO gas, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, single use only.
2. Luer lock, assures more secure needle fixation since needles are screwed onto the tip of syringe.
3. The Barrel is transparent enough to help the user observe the mixture and liquid flow easily.
4. The indelible graduation makes the reading easy.
5. The distance between finger grips and barrel is according to the ISO standards, it can guarantee an easy grip.
6. Luer slip or luer lock nozzle permits to adapt the needle hub.
7. Sterilized by Ethylene oxide Gas (EOG).
8. Shelf life: 3 years
9. Quality certificate: CE0197, ISO13485
Material: Barrel-Made of medical, transparent polypropylene with Plunger stopped ring.
Plunger: Made of medical polypropylene.
Standard piston: Made of natural rubber with two retaining rings. According to the ISO9626.
Needle Hub: Made of medical grade PVC colored according to ISO6009.
Needle protector: Made of medical grade transparent PVC or PE.
Lubricant: Silicone oil, medical grade (ISO764 and USP CLASS VI)
Graduation: Indelible ink
Blister package: Medical grade paper and plastic film.
Individual Packing: Blister packing.